About Me

My photo
Peterborough, United Kingdom
My name is Nicola and for years, I have been making cupcakes and sweet treats for birthdays and special occasions. I also have a huge passion for afternoon tea and love hosting parties.

Monday 20 June 2011

Strawberry Summer tea Party




Following the success of the first tea party I thought it would be rude not to celebrate Summer without having some kind of themed event. So what better than Strawberries and Pimms?! And so, the Strawberry Summer Tea Party emerged! With flyers up in the village of Ailsworth and an article in the Nene Valley Living magazine, I was hoping this publicity would help to promote the tea and get the details around to various areas in Peterborough. This article worked really well and created a lot of interest from people in surrounding areas. Now for the menu planning!! Now for the theme, I also wanted to reflect the delights of Summertime with delicious fresh strawberries alongside a range of tasty treats. Better get baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment