About Me

My photo
Peterborough, United Kingdom
My name is Nicola and for years, I have been making cupcakes and sweet treats for birthdays and special occasions. I also have a huge passion for afternoon tea and love hosting parties.

Saturday 11 June 2011

Spring Afternoon Tea Party

So the first Afternoon Tea has been and gone and was a huge success. We had 24 hungry people arrive and were fed with a Spring Themed Afternoon Tea from my finest vintage china. After filling the first cup, a selection of sandwiches were passed around. From there, the ladies (and 3 gentlemen!!) got to tuck into vanilla cookies, mini carrot cupcakes, fruit tarts, scones with jam and cream, chocolate cupcakes and a healthy wedge of lemon cake and fruit cake!! Several cups of tea later and plenty of cakes consumed, we had the daunting task of clearing up. A lot of washing up to be done but a good afternoon hopefully had by all!!!

1 comment:

Sonia Overton said...

Thank you Nic I had a lovely afternoon with my daughter Tanya at your first afternoon tea. it was a great success, may you have many more. Sonia Overton

Post a Comment