About Me

My photo
Peterborough, United Kingdom
My name is Nicola and for years, I have been making cupcakes and sweet treats for birthdays and special occasions. I also have a huge passion for afternoon tea and love hosting parties.

Sunday 28 August 2011

Summer Garden Party

A friend asked me if I would cater for her friends 30th birthday with a suprise garden tea party. Luckily the sun was out that day so I set the scene with bunting, vintage china, personalised place settings and some yummy food. After a round of sandwiches and warm scones, the cake stands played host to vanilla cookies, cupcakes, lemon bars and mini strawberry meringues.

When this was all polished off, out came the surprise chocolate birthday cake. Needless to say after all this, the cake was wrapped up to take home!

No comments:

Post a Comment