About Me

My photo
Peterborough, United Kingdom
My name is Nicola and for years, I have been making cupcakes and sweet treats for birthdays and special occasions. I also have a huge passion for afternoon tea and love hosting parties.

Sunday 1 April 2012

Easter themed tea party

It hardly seems five minutes since I hosted the Easter tea party in my garden last year! I wanted to do a brand new menu which meant thinking up some different Easter themed cakes that I could adorn the cake stands with. I set the room up in the same way as for Christmas, with another 34 due to arrive. Each table had a vase of daffodils and a cake stand that played host to 'hot cross bun' orange truffles, Easter bonnet cookies, lemon bars, carrot cupcakes and mini crispie cakes.

Again, another lovely afternoon enjoyed by all with the sun shining outside. With the question on people's lips being, "when is the next one?" The answer is, stay tuned to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment