About Me

My photo
Peterborough, United Kingdom
My name is Nicola and for years, I have been making cupcakes and sweet treats for birthdays and special occasions. I also have a huge passion for afternoon tea and love hosting parties.

Saturday 4 February 2012

Valentines tea party

I held a Valentines themed afternoon tea party for a private group of 6 ladies. Accompanying their selection of sandwiches and scones was a glass of something pink and bubbly ! Then there was plenty of tea and coffee to sip alongside this hearts and flowers themed menu.

There were strawberry truffles, jammie dodgers, strawberry trifles, chocolate fudge cupcakes and my favourite, lemon cake. Having a rather large collection of hearts in the cottage anyway, it was certainly not difficult to set the scene for this valentine themed treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment