About Me

My photo
Peterborough, United Kingdom
My name is Nicola and for years, I have been making cupcakes and sweet treats for birthdays and special occasions. I also have a huge passion for afternoon tea and love hosting parties.

Friday 29 April 2011



Well what better way to celebrate a National day off work that with an afternoon tea? To celebrate Wills & Kates Wedding, I decided to have an afternoon tea in their honour!! Im sure they were too busy to come anyway.


The tea consisted of a selection of sandwiches, Scones with Strawberry Jam, Mother of the Bride Hat Cookies, Wedding Cake Vanilla Cookies, Union Jack cookies, Mini Chocolate Crown Cupcakes, Mini Royal Victoria Sponge with English Rose Decoration, Wedding Fruit Cake and of course, plenty of good old English Breakfast tea! Quite a feast....more pics will be added!

No comments:

Post a Comment